Orders exceeding €50 for delivery within the greater Dublin area will be delivered carraige free.
Orders below €50 within the greater Dublin area will incur a €6 delivery fee.
Orders for delivery outside of Dublin will be delivered by a courier service and will have a fee of €6.00 per 30kg parcel. (Prices may vary at the disgretion of the courier agency)
If you find a product unsuitable and wish to return the item for exchange or credit, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in the original unopened packacking, with all original labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
- Goods be accompanied by receipt and note of reason for return.
- Any damaged or malfunctioning items must be highlited to us within 7 days of receipt.
- Any other shortages/errors found regarding your order must also be highlighted (preferably by email) to us within 7 days.
- Cost incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable. Except in circumstances where the product is damaged or malfunctioning.
Please note there is no return on Clearance/Special Offer items.
Children are only limited by their imagination in using this construction set. The cubes can also be used for learning basic number concepts, comparing, measurement, sequencing, patterning, and counting.
The creative construction possibilities are endless with these cubes.
It links engineering, mathematics and art. It will stimulate children’s imagination and creative thinking skills.