Orders exceeding €50 for delivery within the greater Dublin area will be delivered carraige free.
Orders below €50 within the greater Dublin area will incur a €6 delivery fee.
Orders for delivery outside of Dublin will be delivered by a courier service and will have a fee of €6.00 per 30kg parcel. (Prices may vary at the disgretion of the courier agency)
If you find a product unsuitable and wish to return the item for exchange or credit, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in the original unopened packacking, with all original labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
- Goods be accompanied by receipt and note of reason for return.
- Any damaged or malfunctioning items must be highlited to us within 7 days of receipt.
- Any other shortages/errors found regarding your order must also be highlighted (preferably by email) to us within 7 days.
- Cost incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable. Except in circumstances where the product is damaged or malfunctioning.
Please note there is no return on Clearance/Special Offer items.
das.Brett supports intuitive, imagination play and exercise for children, and also fitness for teens and adults.
Children will balance, kneel, or lie on the board. They'll turn it into a slide, a bridge, or a pirate ship! The simplicity of the design stimulates their creativity. Waldorf education pioneered using natural materials to stimulate children as they develop...treetrunks were split, hollowed, and made into see-saws - and that is the inspiration for das.Brett.
Children & teens use it for high- and low-intensity exercise, to improve their agility, endurance, strength, balance and coordination. Each das.Brett comes with a booklet of cardio-vascular, strength, and yoga exercises.
The base is cork lined to protect floor surfaces.