Orders exceeding €50 for delivery within the greater Dublin area will be delivered carraige free.
Orders below €50 within the greater Dublin area will incur a €6 delivery fee.
Orders for delivery outside of Dublin will be delivered by a courier service and will have a fee of €6.00 per 30kg parcel. (Prices may vary at the disgretion of the courier agency)
If you find a product unsuitable and wish to return the item for exchange or credit, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in the original unopened packacking, with all original labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
- Goods be accompanied by receipt and note of reason for return.
- Any damaged or malfunctioning items must be highlited to us within 7 days of receipt.
- Any other shortages/errors found regarding your order must also be highlighted (preferably by email) to us within 7 days.
- Cost incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable. Except in circumstances where the product is damaged or malfunctioning.
Please note there is no return on Clearance/Special Offer items.
Children use their muscular, tactile and auditory senses to register shapes of letters and the sounds they are associated with.
Children's sense of touch is very sharp in the early years and they love feeling objects and textures. Tracing leads to building a muscle memory of the shapes of the letters, which is a much more effective way to learn than by rote, or by merely seeing or saying. That's what makes this toy so special as children are guided by parents to trace, mimic and associate letter shapes with sounds.
Set includes 26 wooden cards with sandpaper letters pasted on them, red cards for consonants & blue for vowels, a wooden tray for stacking the cards, a detailed instruction manual all packed in a beautiful Skola Doodle box.
Size of tray with cards: 16.5 cm x 12 cm x 11 cm
Once children understand how each letter is visually and phonetically represented, they are ready to form simple three letter words .